City Vision College Cancellations and Settlements
The City VisionCollege academic calendar consists of five terms beginning in January, March, May, August and October. Students who have been approved for enrollment register and pay for courses using the online registration system. The period of instruction for each City VisionCollege course is eight weeks.
Enrollment cancellations, course withdrawals and refund requests must be made in writing. Written notification is required In order to obtain a tuition refund from City Vision College.
The written notification should be make through the college's online drop forms page on the website. These may may also be in the form of a letter sent to the college address or they may be sent via e-mail to email@example.com. But the college would prefer students to fill out the online form first and then notify the college about the refund request.
If a student chooses to withdraw from course, the following refund policy will apply:
1. Students who cancel their enrollment before the end of the first week of a eight-week class are entitled to full refund of all money paid.
2. After the first week the following refund amounts shall apply if a student withdraws:
Refundable tuition after:
- 1st week of class - 87.5%
- 2nd week of class - 75%
- 3rd week of class - 62.5%
- 4th week of class - 50%
- 5th week of class - 0%
3. Students who withdraw from a particular course may apply their tuition refunds to another course that may be taken at a later time. If the tuition rate has changed, a credit equal to their tuition refund will be applied to the total cost of the future course.
Students who pay the $25 application fee may have it refunded as long as 5 calander days have not passed. For this contact firstname.lastname@example.org.