- Help: firstname.lastname@example.org
City Vision College personnel are available to advise and assist students to clarify their educational objectives and help them with their course work. Ultimately, the interest and self-discipline of students is the main determinant of success in meeting their educational goals through participation in City Vision College.
An official transcript of all work completed through City Vision College is available upon written request and/or authorization of the student. Each transcript costs $2 for processing.
To request a transcript, fill out the online transcript request form.
Student Inquiries and Comments
Students in need of assistance may speak with a City Vision College staff member by calling (816) 960-2008 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Central Time, Monday through Friday.
They may also contact college staff and instructors via e-mail, by using the messaging system in the course system, or via the chat link on the website.
In most cases, a response to any inquiry will normally be made within 72 hours.
Course evaluations are also included with each course. These provide students with opportunities to evaluate the courses and help in the future preparation of courses, revising of content, etc.
Termination of Enrollment
1. Students may withdraw voluntarily from the college at any time. Credit is given for courses that have been completed in a satisfactory manner. Transcripts of completed courses become part of the student's permanent file.
2. Enrollment will be terminated for any new student who does not begin course work within six months of acceptance. In this case the student must reapply and pay all applicable fees. Erollment cancellations, course withdrawals and refund requests can be made using the online forms. A link is available under the "Student Services" menu of the main college web site.. You can also contact us by by phone or email email@example.com.
3. Termination may occur if a student fails to maintain a grade point average of at least 2.0, which is needed to remain in good standing with the college. An attempt will be made to refer them to another suitable educational experience.
4. Internships will be terminated because of conduct that is detrimental to the Training Mission, its programs and/or its clients as well as the City Vision community including students, faculty and staff. This includes outrageous, unprofessional, or dangerous behavior, illegal or immoral activities, willfully destroying property belonging to others, and so forth.
Graduation & Placement Services
Graduation from City Vision College is not a guarantee of employment with any ministry or other organization. City Vision College does not have a placement service for its graduates.