Course 438 - Emerging Media Ministry
Professor: John Edmiston
This is a course in digital strategy and pragmatics that covers Internet ministry, mobile ministry, social media and Internet marketing and analytics. This course will help students to:
- Communicate a general statistical and social understanding of how both the Internet and mobile technology can be deployed as multiplying factors in Christian outreach, education and community transformation.
- Clearly demonstrate an understanding of how to practically focus technological solutions on specific ministry problems using both the Internet and mobile technology as the main vectors of action.
- Enumerate the ways in which Internet and mobile technology can achieve ubiquity of communication of Christian moral, theological and sociological values in the service of the Kingdom of God.
- Develop an online marketing strategy that includes paid search, organic search, social marketing, conversion funnels and analytics.
- Develop a strategy and implementation plan that uses the Internet and/or mobile technology to achieve a result in one of the following areas: Christian outreach, Christian education, missiological and cross-cultural communication Christian social entrepreneurship / justice issues.
|Von Buseck, Craig. Netcasters: Using The Internet To Make Fishers of Men, B+H Publishing, 2010, Nashville.||$12.51|
International Mission Board. Mobile Ministry Made Easy
|Michael Hyatt, Platform: Getting Noticed In A Noisy World , Thomas Nelson, 2012, Nashville.||$10.00|
Jim F. Kukral, Internet Marketing For Business Answers (free on Kindle)
|Total Tuition Cost||$700.00|
|Total Cost of Course, including Books (at Full Price)||$722.51|
- Contact us for more information.
Before paying for the course using the "Add to Cart" process you must be an enrolled student with City Vision University and have read the "Cancellations and Settlements" form. For Admission and Enrollment procedures please visit our "Enroll Now" page.