POSSIBLE JOB INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
What was your most embarrassing moment on the job?
- What have you done that youre proud of?
- Tell me about a time when you had to work under pressure. How did it arise? How was it
solved? What did you do? Why was it allowed to happen?
- How do you organize yourself for the day to day activities?
- Tell me about some great broadcasting successes you have had!
Would you tell me about the ups and downs of your health in recent years?
What have you done that you1re proud of?
Why did you leave your last job?
If you could have had one suggestion to management, what would it have been?
What kind of decisions are most difficult for you?
Tell me about a time when you had to make a quick decision?
What types of people do you get along with best? (If it describes you great/if not --
Tell me about a time when you had to make an unpopular decision.
What budget responsibilities have you had? Short Term? Long Term?
What else should I know about your qualifications---about you? Is there anything else
you want to tell me about yourself that would help me in making my decision?
QUESTIONS TO AVOID DURING AN INTERVIEW
- To ask applicant to list his/her handicaps
- Marital status, number and age of children, spouses job unless a part of the job
- Questions about age
- Birthplace of applicant or applicants parents
- Height and wieght questions unrelated to the job requirements
- Questions about military discharge
- Applicants race or color of applicants skin
- Inquiry into child care arrangements if only female applicants
- Availability for work on weekends or evenings if not a part of the job expectations