Oliver Phillips’ Insights on “Amazing” Grace
1. Grace comes to us on its way to someone else.
2. Christians are the sole dispensers of grace.
3. God’s grace is shocking and scandalous because it pushes us close to sinners.
4. Grace is the central message of God’s News to the world.
5. Only grace can break the cycle of pain, blame and chains of “ungrace.”
6. The world can do anything as good or better, except dispense grace.
7. Grace is irrational, unfair, unjust. It only makes sense in another world.