- Contact: mtm [at] cityvision [dot] edu
- Call with Skype
Course 504: Emerging Media Ministry
This is a course in digital strategy and pragmatics that covers Internet ministry, mobile ministry, social media and Internet marketing and analytics. This course will help students to:
- Communicate a general statistical and social understanding of how both the Internet and mobile technology can be deployed as multiplying factors in Christian outreach, education and community transformation.
- Clearly demonstrate an understanding of how to practically focus technological solutions on specific ministry problems using both the Internet and mobile technology as the main vectors of action.
- Enumerate the ways in which Internet and mobile technology can achieve ubiquity of communication of Christian moral, theological and sociological values in the service of the Kingdom of God.
- Develop an online marketing strategy that includes paid search, organic search, social marketing, conversion funnels and analytics.
- Develop a strategy and implementation plan that uses the Internet and/or mobile technology to achieve a result in one of the following areas: Christian outreach, Christian education, missiological and cross-cultural communication, Christian social entrepreneurship / justice issues.
|Von Buseck, Craig. Netcasters: Using The Internet To Make Fishers of Men, B+H Publishing, 2010, Nashville. ISBN: 978-0805447842||$12.51|
International Mission Board. Mobile Ministry Made Easy
|Michael Hyatt, Platform: Getting Noticed In A Noisy World , Thomas Nelson, 2012, Nashville. ISBN: 978-1595555038||$10.00|
|Total Cost of Course, including Books (at Full Price)||$922.51|