- Contact: mtm [at] cityvision [dot] edu
- Call with Skype
Course 507: Capstone Project Design
Professor: Andrew Sears
This course is designed to introduce the student to the requirements of the Capstone course proposal. A major focus of the course will be to choose and refine their Capstone project based on feedback from faculty, peers and partner organizations. By the end of this course, students will:
- Have reflected on and designed their Capstone Project including a timeline from which to work on the Capstone project.
- Understand the process of research and implementation for the Capstone Project.
- Identified and secured agreement with an organization and/or advisor to provide mentoring and a practical context for project implementation.
- Have submitted a completed Final Project proposal to the MTSE Program Director for Approval.
|Bender, Sharon. Producing the capstone project. Raleigh: Lulu Enterprises Inc, 2009. 80 pages. ISBN: 978-0757504518||$3.95|
|Total Cost of Course, including Books (at Full Price)||$303.95|