- Contact: mtm [at] cityvision [dot] edu
- Call with Skype
Course 508: Technology and Social Entrepreneurship Capstone Project
Professor: Andrew Sears
The Capstone represents the culmination of the student experience in the MTSE program where students work on a major project that shows an integrated interdisciplinary understanding of the overall MTSE program. The project should be practical and be able to be used by a current or future employer or affiliated ministry. This course help students to:
- Create a major product that significantly contributes toward the field of technology & ministry in a way that can be used and replicated by others.
- Synthesize materials learned in the MTSE program and apply it toward a significant program or opportunity in the field.
- Collect and evaluate comprehensive research in a particular domain of technology & ministry and apply that toward significant program or opportunity in the field.
- Help spread this solution by communicating, defending and distributing (in written, oral and multimedia formats) a solution to a particular problem or opportunity in the field of technology & ministry in a way that can be effectively replicated by others.
This course can be completed over the course of several terms. You only need to register for it once.
Textbooks: This is a self-directed study course; no set texts are required.