Professor Vita: Mark Siegrist
Mark Siegrist, Professor, Course 307
Rev. Mark Siegrist, Director of Education
Denver Rescue Mission, Denver, CO
- Master of Arts in Management with Non-Profit Ministry Management emphasis, Regent University School of Business, Virginia Beach, VA., 2001.
- Master of Divinity with Pastoral Ministries emphasis, Assemblies of God Theological Seminary, Springfield, MO, 1986.
- Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies, Evangel University, Springfield, MO., 1983.
I have facilitated teaching and training to groups from 2 to 600 on various instructional themes:
- Team Building and Development
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Management and Supervisory Skills
- Inspirational and Faith-Based Life
- Balance · Anger Management and Conflict Resolution
- Strategic Planning
- Applied People Skill
- 12-Step Addictions Recovery
- Stephen Covey’s Seven Habits
- Dealing with Negative Attitudes
My values-based leadership strengths and experiences are in the following areas:
- Facilitating corporate training
- Public speaking presentations
- Staff relations and development
- Focused organizational planning
- Facilitating change in corporate culture
- Facilitating teaming effort
- Job description development
- Performance review strategy
- Management of people skills
- Employee policy manual development
DENVER RESCUE MISSION Denver, CO
Spring, 1999 to Present
- Currently serves as Director of Education for three adult Literacy and Education Centers.
- Guides the administrative management for the department process, projects and people.
- Ensures academic proficiency include math, reading and G.E.D. preparation.
- Instills adult addictions recovery residents with the self-motivation to learn from their past.
- Develops and implements seminar-style classes on life management and workplace soft skills.
- Develops and implements management training on workplace soft skills for department staff.
Spring, 1990 to Winter, 1998
CITY MISSION/NEW LIFE CENTER Erie, PA
- Served as Director of Operations with responsibility for six department heads of staff.
- Managed the department processes, projects and people.
- Developed and implemented a corporate management training program organization-wide.
- Facilitated the process of long-range organizational focus for growth.
- Drafted an organizational mission/vision statement, core values and an annual direction statement.
- Represented the non-profit’s organizational efforts community-wide through public speaking.
Fall, 1986 to Spring, 1990
UNION MISSION MINISTRIES Charleston, WV,
- Served as Chaplain/Counselor for groups of 25 adult addictions recovery residents.
- Developed and implemented a faith-based Life Recovery Program curriculum.
- Association of Gospel Rescue Missions, (AGRM) Kansas City, MO., Member.
- Education and Employment Track, AGRM, Chair and Member.
- License to Preach, Rocky Mountain District of the Assemblies of God.
Married - 2 children - Excellent health - Enjoy traveling, the arts and the outdoors.