Skip to Content

City Vision University Standards of Admission

Prospective City Vision University undergraduate students must meet the following standards:

  • High school graduate or equivalent who is at least 18 years old & who is able to complete college-level coursework. Students must demonstrate this through satisfying our academic eligibility requirements.
  • For non-native English speakers, we require students to demonstrate English proficiency based on the TOEFL, or have successfully completed at least one year in post-secondary education where the primary language of instruction was in English. For those taking the TOEFL, undergraduate students must have a 61 internet or 500 paper score. Graduate students must have a 71 internet or 530 paper score. Undergraduate students may also demonstrate proficiency via a score of 2.8 or higher on the Duolingo Test at; for graduate students, the Duolingo requirement is 3.8 or higher.

MTSE Graduate Program Admissions Requirements

To be admitted in the MTSE program, you must either have either a bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math-related field, or an unrelated bachelor's degree with at least one year's work or volunteer experience in a position that significantly involves science, technology, engineering or math.

Statement of Non-Discrimination

City Vision University does not discriminate in its admissions because of race, sex, color, creed, age, religion, or national origin or any characteristic protected by law.

Please note: 

City Vision University courses are delivered totally over the Internet. Some courses have on-site requirements, however, that require access to the operations of a ministry or nonprofit.

For those who are not currently involved with a nonprofit,  full-time internships with paid tuition are available. If you are not interested in an internship, check with the City Vision University office for assistance in finding appropriate sites where you live.

Enroll now