Help for Churches and Deaf, ASL Schools
Distance Learning, Building Understanding between Cultures, Evangelism are all possible through the Videophone. Churches can share church services with another country, teachers can teach overseas each day without leaving their office, children in one place can see and talk to other classes, TV to TV, monitor to monitor or videophone to videophone, simple to use, no extra cost, unlimited international calling!
Friday, March 21, 2008
Local 46 Metallic Lather's Union Donates Videophones to help Soldiers and their Families Deal with Deployment to Iraq. Kids saying goodbye for the 3rd time as parents are deployed to Iraq again.
Churches, Missions, Spreading the Gospel
I showed this videophone to my pastor? He said "You've had this how long and didn't tell us? It saves the church money on traveling to their many missions locations:
churches and schools around the world
. Usually church staff go to the missions locations to teach classes in nutrition. Now with the videophone,
- They can hook the phone to a monitor or TV with one cord, and teach in another country, without leaving their office.
- Have interactive church services or studies, church to mission
- Take the videophone to those sick and "shut in" and allow them to see the church service from their bed
- Allow staff members to see and talk to (teleconference with) other staff members in offices on the next floor, next building or the next state. Unlimited calls.
American Sign Language/Deaf Schools
The Videophone allows young and old to use
and facial expressions to communicate on the phone:
- ASL/Deaf and Hearing classes can share classroom experiences with each other.
- Deaf and mute students now have a low cost phone they can use anytime and never have to hang up because of the low flat fee.
- Parents of deaf and hearing students can call in to the school and communicate with their children face to face.
- Using the videophone is very much like visiting in person because communication happens verbally, facially, through movement and showing objects
FOR MORE INFORMATION SEE : www.see2talk.blogspot.com
Marie McKinney at 212 862 4625h/off