Tuition, Fees and Financial Aid/Federal Loans
City Vision College is currently America's 16th most affordable Christian college.
Undergraduate Tuition Only $6,000 per Year*
|Junior Year (City Vision)||$6,000|
|Senior Year (City Vision)||$6,000|
* Excludes cost of books and other materials and one time spplication fee of $25.
Note: Tuition will not increase within a given academic year, but it may be increased between academic years.
- Student Financial Charges
- Program Fees & Tuition
- Tuition Discounts and Scholarships
- Dropping Courses
- Application Fee Refund
- Tuition Refunds
- Student Financial Aid/Federal Loans
Tuition for Master's Only $10,800
Tuition for our Master's program is only $300 per credit hour making the total tuition $10,800 for the whole program (excluding cost of books and the $50 application fee).
Financial charges to students for City Vision College courses are divided into four categories:
- Application fee. Students enrolling in City Vision College for the first time are required to pay a one-time application fee of $25 for undergraduate students and $50 for graduate students. This fee is paid only once and covers the initial cost of establishing and maintaining a student's file. This fee is non-refundable unless the refund request is made within 5 business days from when the student submits their application, not including holidays and weekends
- The tuition, or academic, fee. This is paid to City Vision College upon registering for a course, and covers the cost of instruction. Access to the virtual classroom for a particular course is granted when a student registers for that course. Note: textbooks and other instructional materials are not included in the tuition rate. They must be purchased separately.
- The cost of required textbooks. City Vision College does not sell textbooks to students but uses a third party vendor to operate its online bookstore. The bookstore offers competitive prices on the necessary textbooks but we recommend that students shop around to purchase textbooks online and locally. See the course descriptions to see required resources for each course. Pell grants cannot be used to pay for textbooks, but student loans can, after the money is received by the student.
Students can estimate their financial aid at: http://studentaid.ed.gov/fafsa/estimate. Some students use the following estimates for other expenses for their estimate: off-campus room and board $7,000; Other $500.
Tutition Discounts and Scholarships
City Vision College offers tuition discounts and scholarships to well defined groups of people. In particular International Students in developing countries receive a 50% discount. In addition, students employed at a technology ministry or in a technology position at an international mission sending organization receive a 50% discount in our Masters in Technology and Ministry program.
Program Fees and Tuition
The undergraduate tuition cost is $200.00 per credit hour. Therefore, the tuition cost of a three-credit course is $600.00. Graduate tuition is $300 per credit hour.
This cost must be paid in full before students may participate in a course for which they register. The only exceptions to this policy: 1) if the student has already been approved to receive federal student aid or some other form of financial assistance or 2) the student is participating in the Internship Program or 3) an approved organization has agreed to pay for the student’s tuition.
Application Fee Refund
Students may get their application fee refunded to if the request is made within 5 business days from when the student submits their application, not including holidays and weekends. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the application fee refund.
In order to obtain a tuition refund from City Vision College, enrollment cancellations, course withdrawals and refund requests may be made at any time by any manner by filling out the appropriate drop form, emailing email@example.com or calling (816) 298-0455. If you wish to discuss your decision to drop a course or drop out of the college, you may call the college office at (816) 960-2008 or email the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a student chooses to withdraw from course, the following refund policy will apply:
- Students who cancel their enrollment before the end of the first week of a course are entitled to a full refund of all money paid.
- Once registered for a eight-week course the following shall apply if a student withdraws:
Refundable tuition after:
- 1st week of class - 87.5%
- 2nd week of class - 75%
- 3rd week of class - 62.5%
- 4th week of class - 50%
- 5th week of class - 0%
Students who withdraw from a particular course may apply the tuition they have paid to another course that may be taken at a later time. If the tuition rate has changed, a credit will be applied to the total cost of that course.
Student Financial Aid/Federal Loans
Students may receive financial assistance through federal student aid, veterans benefits, institutional scholarships and from state programs such as vocational rehabilitation and the Workforce Investment Act funding. Visit the Financial Aid/Federal Loans section of our web site for more information.