How to Enroll in City Vision

To enroll in City Vision University courses, follow the steps below. The following steps cover what is required both for undergraduate and graduate students. If you need help, call our admissions office at 816.708.0795.

Complete our Free Application Form

You can enroll in City Vision here. There is no application fee.

Submit Transfer Credits (optional for undergrad)

If you want academic credit for earlier college work, you will need to submit transcripts from the colleges you previously attended. While this process is optional for undergraduate students, graduate students must submit a transcript proving they have a bachelor’s degree. See here for details on that process. 

Apply for Financial Aid (optional)

The Financial Aid page describes how to apply for federal student aid. Other forms of financial aid, including institutional scholarships, are also available.

Complete the Enrollment Process

At the beginning of their first term and before they take their first proctored exam, you should:

  1. Email a copy of a government-issued photo ID to
    • You may either scan in their ID or take a photo of it with a digital camera or smartphone.
  2. Select an exam proctor and have him or her be approved by the organization. This is needed for both undergraduate and graduate students.

Register for Courses

After submitting the application form, you can register for courses online.

We will email you a login to Populi, our course registration system.

Note: The course registration fee does not include textbooks. City Vision provides links to purchase the textbooks on each course description page. Textbooks may be purchased from any source you prefer, such as, or a local bookstore.

Complete New Student Orientation


All new students should complete the New Student Orientation course before beginning work on their first course.

We encourage you to print this page for future reference.  You can find additional consumer information here.