Disclosures of Consumer Information

Consumer information for current and prospective students of City Vision University can be accessed via the links below. For more information regarding these topics, you may contact our designated contact person, Nancy Young, Director of Admissions at (816) 708-0795.

Additionally, if you have questions regarding financial aid, you may email financialaid@cityvision.edu. Contact information for other departments is given on the university’s Contact page.

Further description of this information, including legal compliance, method of disclosure, and the designed contact individual, is given in the “Additional Information” section below.

Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information

Consumer information for current and prospective students can be accessed via the links below.

This information is provided in compliance with the Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEA), as amended by the Higher Education Amendments of 1998 and the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA).

The information below includes general institutional information, a notice of the availability of financial assistance, policies regarding financial aid, and a statement of students’ rights under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).

Method of Disclosure

A notice providing a link to all consumer disclosures at this location will be emailed to all students on their enrollment and at least once a year thereafter.

Contact Information for Assistance in Obtain Institutional or Financial Aid Information

Students may also contact City Vision University at 1100 E. 11th Street, Kansas City, MO 64106, or email info@cityvision.edu to request a paper copy of these disclosures or for more information on any of these topics. Nancy Young, Director of Admissions, is the designed employee for disseminating this information.

Additionally, students may direct specific inquiries about student financial assistance to financialaid@cityvision.edu, and to other departments as described on the university’s Contact page.