Transforming lives through radically affordable online education.
Disclosures of Consumer Information
Consumer information for current and prospective students of City Vision University can be accessed via the links below. For more information regarding these topics, you may contact our designated contact person, Nancy Young, Director of Admissions at (816) 708-0795.
Further description of this information, including legal compliance, method of disclosure, and the designed contact individual, is given in the “Additional Information” section below.
Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
Consumer information for current and prospective students can be accessed via the links below.
This information is provided in compliance with the Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEA), as amended by the Higher Education Amendments of 1998 and the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA).
The information below includes general institutional information, a notice of the availability of financial assistance, policies regarding financial aid, and a statement of students’ rights under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Method of Disclosure
A notice providing a link to all consumer disclosures at this location will be emailed to all students on their enrollment and at least once a year thereafter.
Contact Information for Assistance in Obtain Institutional or Financial Aid Information
Students may also contact City Vision University at 1100 E. 11th Street, Kansas City, MO 64106, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a paper copy of these disclosures or for more information on any of these topics. Nancy Young, Director of Admissions, is the designed employee for disseminating this information.
- General Information about City Vision University
- Privacy of Student Records – Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- ADA Policy and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Diversity
- Tuition & Fees
- Withdrawals & Refunds
- Course Schedule (textbook information, including ISBN numbers, is on the linked course description pages)
- Instructional Facilities:
- City Vision University is a fully-online institution.
- Staff & Leadership
- Transfer Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
- University Code of Conduct
- Student Services
- Since City Vision University is a fully-online institution, it does not offer additional student activities.
- Career and Job Placement Services
- Student Complaint Process
- Consumer Information on College Navigator Website
- Misrepresentation Policy
- Statement of Non-Discrimination
- Retention, Completion, and Graduation Rates (Student Right-to-Know Act):
- See Success Indicators on DEAC Consumer Information Disclosure Form tab of this page.
- See data provided through College Navigator, which uses the Department of Education’s IPEDS reporting system for colleges. Note: IPEDS primarily uses data on first-time freshman graduation rates. Since City Vision primarily serves degree completion students, any data we report to IPEDS on first-time freshman graduation rates is not a representative sample. The Success Indicators on DEAC Consumer Information Disclosure Form is a representative sample. Both sets of data are reported by City Vision, since City Vision provides the data that IPEDS uses to generate their reports.
- Types of Graduate and Professional Education in Which the Institution’s Graduates Enroll
City Vision University does not have any teacher preparation programs, and so is not required to provide a Teacher Preparation Program Report.
As a fully-online institution, City Vision University does not have any athletic programs, and so does not need to provide reporting in compliance with the Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act or the athletics component of the Student Right-to-Know Act.