In this course, you will learn principles of personal financial management from a practical perspective. This course will also help you to understand God’s purposes for money and finances and how to apply biblical principles in managing your money. A major focus of this course will be for you to develop a budget and monitor your spending to learn money management principles including: frugal living, avoiding unwise debt, consumer awareness and investment strategies.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Create a working monthly budget and monitor your spending.
- Describe God’s purposes for money and finances and how to apply biblical principles in managing your money.
- Utilize key strategies for effective personal money management including: frugal living, avoiding unwise debt and consumer awareness.
- Identify important investment strategies to use to maximize the use of your finances over the long term.
- Identify key principles of financial management to teach to your family, church and community.
Course Materials & Tuition
Alcorn, R. (2011). Managing God’s Money: A Biblical Guide. Tyndale House Publishers. ISBN: 1414345534.
Ramsey, Dave (2014). Dave Ramsey’s Complete Guide To Money: The Handbook of Financial Peace University. Lampo Press. ISBN: 1937077209.
Financial Peace University Courseware & Media Fee. This course uses courseware, online exercises and media provided by Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University. You will have this media fee added to your bill for this term to be granted access to these required course materials.
Total Cost of Course