Financial charges to students for City Vision University courses are divided into three categories:
- Tuition. This is paid to City Vision University upon registering for a course, and covers the cost of instruction. Undergraduate tuition is $750 per course ($250/credit hour or $7,500/year full-time) and graduate tuition is $800 per course ($266.67/credit hour or $8,000 per year). Students may audit a course (for no credit) for $100/course. Note: textbooks and other instructional materials are not included in the tuition rate. They must be purchased separately. Students may apply to City Vision at no charge.
- Textbook cost. Textbook costs average about $500 per year for full-time students. See the course descriptions to see required resources for each course. City Vision University does not sell textbooks.
- Graduation fee (non-certificate). Students graduating from any program from City Vision, other than the certificate program, are required to pay a $100 fee to cover the administrative cost of graduation and the cost of their diploma.
- Printed certificate fee. Students graduating from the certificate program are required to pay a $50 fee if they want a printed certificate. Otherwise, they are not required to pay a fee.
- Transcript fee. Students that wish to receive a copy of their transcript must pay $10 per copy.
- Other fees. Students who would like to have additional Prior Learning credit assessed more than 6 months after they completed the course must pay an additional $200.