Consumer information for current and prospective students of City Vision University can be accessed via the links below. For more information regarding these topics, you may contact our designated contact person, Nancy Young, Director of Admissions at (816) 708-0795.
Further description of this information, including legal compliance, method of disclosure, and the designed contact individual, is given in the “Additional Information” section below.
Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
Consumer information for current and prospective students can be accessed via the links below.
This information is provided in compliance with the Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEA), as amended by the Higher Education Amendments of 1998 and the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA).
The information below includes general institutional information, a notice of the availability of financial assistance, policies regarding financial aid, and a statement of students’ rights under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Method of Disclosure
A notice providing a link to all consumer disclosures at this location will be emailed to all students on their enrollment and at least once a year thereafter.
Contact Information for Assistance in Obtain Institutional or Financial Aid Information
Students may also contact City Vision University at 1100 E. 11th Street, Kansas City, MO 64106, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a paper copy of these disclosures or for more information on any of these topics. Nancy Young, Director of Admissions, is the designed employee for disseminating this information.
- General Information about City Vision University
- Privacy of Student Records – Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- ADA Policy and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Diversity
- Tuition & Fees
- Withdrawals & Refunds
- Course Schedule (textbook information, including ISBN numbers, is on the linked course description pages)
- Instructional Facilities:
- City Vision University is a fully-online institution.
- Staff & Leadership
- Transfer Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
- University Code of Conduct
- Student Services
- Since City Vision University is a fully-online institution, it does not offer additional student activities.
- Career and Job Placement Services
- Student Complaint Process
- Consumer Information on College Navigator Website
- Misrepresentation Policy
- Statement of Non-Discrimination
- Retention, Completion, and Graduation Rates (Student Right-to-Know Act)
- See Success Indicators on DEAC Consumer Information Disclosure Form tab of this page.
- See data provided through College Navigator, which uses the Department of Education’s IPEDS reporting system for colleges. Note: IPEDS primarily uses data on first-time freshman graduation rates. Since City Vision primarily serves degree completion students, any data we report to IPES on first-time freshman graduation rates is not a representative sample. The Success Indicators on DEAC Consumer Information Disclosure Form is a representative sample. Both sets of data are reported by City Vision, since City Vision provides the data that IPEDS uses to generate their reports.
- Types of Graduate and Professional Education in Which the Institution’s Graduates Enroll
City Vision University does not have any teacher preparation programs, and so is not required to provide a Teacher Preparation Program Report.
As a fully-online institution, City Vision University does not have any athletic programs, and so does not need to provide reporting in compliance with the Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act or the athletics component of the Student Right-to-Know Act.
- Name of Institution: City Vision University
- Address: 1100 E 11th Street, Kansas City, MO 64106-3028
- Year Founded: 1998
- First Accredited: 2005
- President: Dr. Andrew Sears
- Accreditation and Agency and Contact Information
- Participation in Funding Programs: Title IV: Pell Grants, Veterans Education Benefits, Workforce Investment Act, Vocational Rehabilitation.
MISSION AND DESCRIPTION
- Institution Mission Statement, Areas of Special Focus, Description of Institution
- Student Demographic Profile
- Bachelor’s Degrees:
- Associate’s Degrees:
- Average Program Tuition/Cost per credit hour: $250/credit hour undergrad, $266.67/credit hour graduate
This is cumulative data since receiving accreditation in 2005. Compiled August 2019 for students who are accepted and fully matriculated.
- All Programs: 57%
- BS in Addiction Counseling: 67%
- Certificate in Addiction Counseling: 39%
- BS Nonprofit Management: 62%
- Certificate in Nonprofit Management: small sample size
- AAS in Christian Ministry and Leadership: small sample size
- BS in Christian Ministry and Leadership: new program, small sample size
- AS in Business: new program, small sample size
- BS in Business: 67%
- MBA: new program
Job Placement and Further Education
This is for the past five years. Compiled August 2019 out of graduates available for employment. Note: totals may not add to 100% due to rounding.
- All Programs: Our job + further education rate is 82% for graduates with 68% of graduates getting a job in a training related field and 14% going on to further education.
- BS in Addiction Counseling: Our job + further education rate is 79% for graduates with 72% of graduates getting a job in a training related field and 8% going on to further education.
- Certificate in Addiction Counseling: Our job + further education rate is 90% for graduates with 90% of graduates getting a job in a training related field and 0% going on to further education.
- BS Nonprofit Management: Our job + further education rate is 83% for graduates with 67% of graduates getting a job in a training related field and 17% going on to further education.
- Certificate in Nonprofit Management: small sample size.
- AAS in Christian Ministry and Leadership: Our job + further education rate is 82% for graduates with 68% of graduates getting a job in a training related field and 14% going on to further education.
- AS in Business: Our job + further education rate is 100% for graduates with 100% going on to further education.
- BS in Business: small sample size
- MBA: new program
- Q1: Did you achieve, or will you have achieved upon completing your studies, the goals you had when you started this course?
- Q2: Would you recommend this course to a friend?
- Q3: All things considered, were/are you satisfied with your studies with City Vision University?
|Q1 Yes %||Q2 Yes %||Q3 Yes %|
|Christian Management and Leadership||83%||92%||92%|
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Vaccination Policies
- Campus Security Policies, Crime Statistics, Crime Log and Emergency Response Procedures
- Fire Safety Policies, Fire Statistics, and Fire Log
- As a fully-online institution, City Vision University has no on-campus housing facilities.