This course is a study of marketing concepts for both nonprofits and businesses. Concepts covered include market research, segmentation, branding, storytelling, communication, marketing funnels, strategy, digital marketing, social media, marketing metrics and nonprofit specific marketing among others. The final project for this course is to develop a comprehensive marketing plan for an organization or business.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Complete market research and segmentation.
- Build a branding strategy utilizing the Storybrand framework.
- Develop a marketing funnel strategy with effective messaging, storytelling and calls to action.
- Foster a community of supporters using digital marketing, social media, direct marketing, advertising and other techniques.
- Design metrics to measure marketing effectiveness.
- Create a comprehensive marketing plan for your organization integrating course learning outcomes.
Course Materials & Tuition
|Marshall, G., & Johnston, M. (2015). Marketing management (2nd ed.). New York City, NY: McGraw-Hill. pp. 576 (ISBN: 9780078028861)||
$18.99 (Kindle version)
|Leroux Miller, K., & Andresen, K. (2010). The Nonprofit Marketing Guide: High-Impact, Low-Cost Ways to Build Support for Your Good Cause (1 edition). San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass. ISBN-10: 9780470539651|
|Total Cost of Course||