In this course, you will learn how to design and evaluate nonprofit programs. You will learn how to develop a theory of change as well as a logic model for your program.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Develop a detailed assessment of your client needs and a plan to assess client needs and capabilities in the future.
- Generate a detailed theory of change and logic model for your organization’s holistic program and explain how your educational program components will support the larger program or organizational outcomes.
- Research, evaluate and utilize outside resources as well as best practices and program elements from organizations to use in your program.
- Design program outcomes that follow best practices and support the organizational mission.
- Develop a retention and evaluation plan to improve your program.
Course Materials & Tuition
|Foundation, W. K. (2004). WK Kellogg Foundation logic model development guide. WK Kellogg Foundation.||Free|
|Kettner, P.M., Moroney, R.M., & Martin, L.L. (2016). Designing and Managing Programs: An Effectiveness-based Approach (5th edition). Thousand Oaks: SAGE Publications, Inc. 288 pg. ISBN: 978-1483388304.||$27.99|
|Total Cost of Course||$7727.99