This course will introduce students to entrepreneurship and business planning. It is suited both to entrepreneurs planning to develop and launch their own businesses as well as to those with established small business ventures that they would like to expand.
The course begins by reviewing the history of small business and identifying a successful entrepreneur’s characteristics. It will then coach students in some basic business skills, teaching you how to write a business plan, launch a new venture, identify market opportunities, create a marketing plan, and finance a business. Finally, the course will introduce principles for building a successful team.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Develop and explain advanced entrepreneurial strategies.
Prepare a business plan.
- Explain and apply the product development process in a small business contexts.
- Explain the current and apply strategies for small business finance.
- Explain current issues relating to entrepreneurial management skills.
- Explain current issues relating to entrepreneurial marketing.
Course Materials & Tuition
|Media, T. S. of E. (2015). Start Your Own Business, Sixth Edition: The Only Startup Book You’ll Ever Need (Sixth Edition). Irvine, California: Entrepreneur Press. 766 pages. ISBN: 978-1-59918-556-9.||$29.95|
|Total Cost of Course||$779.95|