This course will introduce you to the practice of Emotional Intelligence in Christ. This will anchor your ability in the Holy Spirit to discern and manage personal emotions and behaviors, so they can honor God by loving others well, like Jesus. Additionally, this course will provide the tools and practice to help build a community that is Emotionally Intelligent in Christ.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the role Emotional Intelligence plays in managing emotions in positive ways to relieve stress, communicate effectively, empathize with others, overcome challenges, and defuse conflict.
- Summarize the constructs of Intelligence Quotient (IQ), Emotional Intelligence (EI), and Emotional Intelligence in Christ (EIC).
- Use the Biblical EIQ and Biblical DISC assessments to identify DISC traits and EIC behaviors.
- Illustrate the integration of the Biblical DISC and EIC through Scripture and case studies.
- Summarize the Four EIC behaviors: Self-Awareness/ Personal Identity; Self-Control/Self-Management; Social Awareness/ Altruistic Attitude, and Relational Management/Christ Connections.
- Apply the EIC Model as you reflect on your behaviors and emotions and those around you.
Course Materials & Tuition
|Chavous, E. D. E., Cummins, M. R., & Miller, M. E. L. (2021). Emotional Intelligence in Christ.
Document Publishing. ISBN: 978-1-950075-68-3.
|Total Cost of Course||$829.95|
- Contact us for more information.