The focus of this course is financial planning, including such topics as: basic planning and leadership principles, underlying organizational issues involved with planning and budgeting, financial planning principles and practices, including in-depth analysis of one organization’s planning process, knowledge of how organizational ethics, norms, strategic planning and direction influence both its income and expenses.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand basic planning and leadership principles.
- Understand the challenges of financial planning.
- Understand the organizational issues involved with planning and budgeting.
- Understand the importance of financial planning and practices.
- Understand how the planning process is influenced by the organization’s ethics and norms.
Course Materials & Tuition
|The Budget-Building Book for Nonprofits, ISBN: 9780787996031||$32.00|
|The Cash Flow Management Book for Nonprofits, ISBN: 978-0787953850||$30.00|
|Total Cost of Course||$812.00|