The purpose of this course is to impart practical counseling and operational principles for use in long-term programs for the chemically dependent, with a particular focus on homeless addicts and alcoholics.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- To understand issues related to management of residential recovery programs; from structure through management and evaluation.
- To examine biblical principles related to addiction theory recovery and treatment.
- To explore the correlation between addiction and homelessness and understand how this relates to urban and nonprofit counseling.
- To develop clinical skills in the areas of documentation, treatment planning, ethics, treatment continuum and self care.
Course Materials & Tuition
|Textbook materials provided as PDF in course.|
|Total Cost of Course||$750.00|
- Ministry Chaplain
- Recovery Counselor or Director of Rehabilitation
- Other staff
- Policies regarding chapel services
- Responsibilities of the ministry’s counselors
- Policies and documents regarding current ministry recovery programs and support groups
- Contact us for more information.